within 10 days after your confirmation (500kg in stock)
1. CAS No.: 7235-40-7
2. Quality: 10%, 20% 30% cws
3. Document: ISO certified
4. Specification of beta carotene
Beta Carotene 10% cws.
RED OR REDDISHBROWN BEADLETS,
WITH WHITE SPOTS OF FOOD STARCH
RED BEADLETS,WITH WHITE SPOTS
OF FOOD STARCH
LOSS ON DRYING
HEAVY METALS (Pb)
COLOUR INTENSITY OF AQU.
PASS THROUGH SIEVE NO.20
PASS THROUGH SIEVE NO.40
PASS THROUGH SIEVE NO.100
AEROBIC BACTERIAL COUNT
FUNGI AND YEAST
CONCLUSION:CONFORM TO THE ENTERPRISE STANDARD
Beta Carotene is the molecule that gives carrots their orange colour. It is part of a family of chemicals called the carotenoids, which are found in many fruit and vegetables, as well as some animal products such as egg yolks, Biologically, beta carotene is most important as hte precursor of vitamin A, is also has anti-oxidant properties and may help in preventing cancer and other diseases.
Beta Carotene is also known as a provitamin because it can be converted in our boday into vitamin A after oxidative cleavage by beta carotene, 15, 150-dioxygenase, In plants , beta carotene, Acts as an anti-oxidant and neutralizes singlet oxygen radicals formed during photosynthesis
1. Beta Carotene natural has received a lot of attention as potential anti-cancer and anti-aging phytochemical
2. Beta Carotene is a powerful antioxidant, protecting the cells of the body from damage caused by free radicals, Stidies indicate that diets low in beta carotene can increase the body's susceptibility to damage from free radicals, resulting in an increased risk of chronic diseases lik heart disease and cancers
3. Beta carotene supplements may help reduce sun induced skin damage
We can offer Beta Carotene with special partical size requirement.
(1) 27 year experience in pharmaceutical and botanical industry
(2) ISO9001:2008 certificated company
(3) stable business relations with most of the GMP sources in China